The Book of Enoch: The Seers - Chapter 14

1.         I was shown the following vision:

In this vision the clouds invited me

and a fog called on me

and the lights of the stars led me

and the winds moved me in flight.

 

2.         The vision lifted me upward

and brought me into heaven.

When I entered I came to a well

filled with crystals

surrounded by flames of fire

which began to scare me.

 

3.         Then I entered flames of fire

and came upon a large crystal palace.

The house’s walls were a mosaic of crystals

and its foundation was made of crystal.

 

4.         The ceiling was a map of stars

and the lights in the universe

between which was a angel of fire.

 

5.         Their heaven was pure like water.

Flames of fire surrounded the walls

and its windows blazed with fire.

 

6.         Then I went into that house

and it was hot as fire

yet cold as ice.

 

7.         There were no material enjoyments there.

I was astonished and reverent

and I shook as I fell prostrate.