The Book of Enoch: The Seers - Chapter 13

 1.         This records the words of righteousness

and the advice given

to the eternal Seers

 

2.         According to instructions

from the Holy Almighty from that vision.

I saw in my dreams

what I now speak in the flesh

with the breath of my mouth

which the Almighty gave to humanity.

 

3.         This discussion is understood

within ones heart.

His creation gave humans

the ability to understand

words of wisdom.

He has also given to me

the ability to reprimand

the Seers from heaven.

 

4.         I put forth your petition

and my vision indicated

your petition will not be granted

during the time of consequences.

 

5.         This was communicated to them:

Your petition is not accepted.

Though all the days of this lifetime

your passage to heaven is blocked

and the bonds of the material world

will keep you in the world.

 

6.         Your followers will be disbanded

and your pleasure in them will cease.

 

7.         And your requests for them

will also be denied

despite your weeping and prayers

even the recital of my writings

which I have written.