The Book of Enoch: The Seers - Chapter 12

1.         Then Enoch found and told Azazel

that you will have no peace

and will suffer consequences.

 

2.         They will make you suffer

and there will be no alternative

due to the wickedness you have taught

and due to atheistic activities.

 

3.         Then there was the wickedness

that you have shown towards humanity.

Then I went to them and told them this.

 

4.         They were worried and fearful.

Then they asked me to petition

God on their behalf for forgiveness

and petition Him in their presence.

 

5.         For they could not speak to Him

nor look towards the spiritual world.

 

6.         This was due to their shame

as their actions were condemned.

I wrote down their petition

and the prayer for their spirits

about each of their deeds.

 

7.         I requested from them

forgiveness and latitude.

Then I sat down

at the waters of Dan

in the land of Dan

to the southwest of Hermon.

I recited their petition

until I fell asleep.

 

8.         Then a dream came to me

and visions descended on me

and I saw visions of consequences

and a voice spoke to me

to tell the people of heaven

and advise them.

 

9.         Then when I awoke

I approached them.

They were all sitting together

weeping with covered faces.

 

10.       This took place in Abelsjail

between Lebanon and Seneser.

I told them all the visions

that I had seen while sleeping

and I spoke words of righteousness

to advise the heavenly Seers.