The Book of Enoch: The Seers - Chapter 32

 

1.         From there I traveled

to still other worlds

and saw many great beasts

each different from each other

and different types birds

with different looks and songs

 

2.         Eastward from those beasts

I saw other worlds

and one where heaven was

with the doorways open.

I saw how the stars in the skies

shine forth.

 

3.         Then I counted the doorways

from which they came forth

and recorded all their outlets

each individual star to itself

according to their names

and their characteristics

and how they moved through the skies.

 

4.         This is what the holy angel Uriel

who traveled with me showed me.

He showed me all these things

and even recorded them for me

along with their names

and their characteristics

and their neighbors.