The Book of Enoch: The Seers - Chapter 27

 

1.         Then I traveled to the center of the universe

and saw there a beautiful place

where branches were reaching.

and trees were blooming.

 

2.         There I saw a glorious pinnacle

underneath a hill to the east

was a south flowing stream.

 

3.         Towards the east I saw another pinnacle

even higher than this one

and between them was a deep ravine.

 

4.         Within the ravine ran a stream

which ran underneath the pinnacle.

To the west was another pinnacle

shorter than the last one

with a deep dry ravine in between

running inside of three pinnacles.

 

5.         Each of the deep ravines were narrow

made of hardened rocks

without any trees growing on them.

 

6.         I gazed at the beauty of the rocks

and marveled at the ravines

yes I did marvel a lot.