The Book of Enoch: The Seers - Chapter 26

 

1.         Then he asked me

why I was so interested

in the tree’s fragrance

and why I want to learn about truth.

 

2.         I answered him and told him

I wanted to learn about all things

especially about this tree.

 

3.         Then he responded by telling me

that the highest pinnacle I saw

which looked like the throne of God

is His throne where the Almighty

the Lord of Lords

and the Eternal King

sits when He comes

to visit the earth with blessings.

 

4.         Then regarding the fragrant tree

no human can touch it

until the great reconciliation

when consequences shall bear

upon everything that is consumed

throughout life.

 

5.         Then all is given

to those who are righteous.

Its fruit will feed the devoted

and be transplanted to the holy place

to the Almighty Lord’s temple.

 

6.         Then they will rejoice

and they will be happy.

And they shall enter the holy place

And its fragrance will be their foundation

And they will live eternally

just as your teachers lived.

And through their lives

there is no sadness or catastrophe

and calamity will not touch them.

 

7.         Then I glorified God Almighty

who is the Controller of Everything

Who prepared these things

for the righteous

as He assisted them

and committed Himself to them.